Looking for an easy recipe for dinner that is keto-friendly? You found it! These keto stuffed bell peppers are super easy to make and taste delicious! You’ll have dinner ready in just a blink of an eye.
This recipe is perfect for a ketogenic lifestyle. Two of these nutritious stuffed bell peppers have a total of 14 grams of net carbs.
For the ingredients
Ground beef: I used grass-fed ground beef in this recipe, but you can use any ground meat of your liking.
Mozzarella cheese: You can use mozzarella cheese or any other shredded cheese you prefer.
Bell peppers: I used fresh organic bell peppers
The spices: I used some basic spices that I usually use in ground meats to give it some extra flavor. Of course, you can add more or leave out the one you don’t like. If you don’t want to use fresh garlic and onion, you can substitute with garlic powder or onion powder.
- Preheat the oven to 190 Celsius or 375 Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl, mix the ground beef with the listed spices, egg, and 1 cup of mozzarella with your hands until everything is nicely incorporated. Set aside.
- Wash the bell peppers and cut off the top, deseed them, and cut off a little bit of the bottom so they stand stable up straight.
- Fill the bell peppers with the ground beef mixture, place them in a baking dish and top them off with the leftover mozzarella.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links that help keep this content free.