If there’s one thing you’ll probably miss on a gluten-free diet, it’s bread. Luckily there are several substitutes that are just as delicious and are easy to prepare. Like this nut bread! It’s keto and paleo friendly, gluten free and dairy free.
This bread is just so easy to prepare you can even make it together with your kids. All you’ll need is a variety of nuts and seeds, eggs and some coconut oil.
KETO / PALEO BREAD
- 1 1/2 cup almonds
- 1 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- 1/3 cup pecans
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 150 C / 300 F.
- Line out some parchment paper into a baking tin.
- Add all the nuts, seeds and salt into a large bowl and mix with a spoon.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs.
- Add the eggs and melted coconut oil to the mixture and mix with a spoon.
- Transfer the mixture to the baking tin and bake in the oven for 1 hour.
- Let the bread fully cool down before slicing.