It doesn’t have to take too much to create a delicious easy keto-friendly cookie. These easy keto soft-baked cookies are such a nice treat and are ready within 20 minutes at only 3 grams of net carbs per cookie.
These cookies were one of the first treats I made when I started the ketogenic lifestyle. I was very much hooked on sugary treats and these saved me from my cravings. They are also perfect to make with kids.
The ingredients for the keto soft-bakes cookies
Almond flour: The main flour for this keto soft-baked cookie is almond flour which makes these cookies gluten-free and keto-friendly.
Coconut oil: for coconut oil, I prefer to use extra virgin coconut oil.
Granulated erythritol: to make these cookies nice and sweet, I used erythritol which is a keto-friendly sugar substitute with a glycemic index of zero. This means this sugar will not cause a spike in your blood sugar or knock you out of ketosis.
Vanilla extract: For extra flavor, I added vanilla extract. You can add in any other of your preferred extract.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links that help keep this content free.
- Preheat the oven to 190 Celsius or 325 Fahrenheit
- Line out a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add all the ingredients and mix with a spatula until creating a cookie dough.
- Take a tablespoon of the cookie dough and shape them into balls.
- Put the shaped balls onto the parchment paper, press them down into circles and place them in the oven
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until they are golden brown.
- Take them out of the oven and let them cool 10-20 minutes before eating.
Optional you can get more creative with these cookies by dipping them in some keto-friendly melted chocolate.
If you liked this easy cookie recipe, then you might also like my latest keto-friendly chocolate mousse recipe.